Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Love AN PHUOC's Female Dress Shirts!

AO AN PHUOC

Hi! How are you?

Ever wonder where to buy high quality Female slim fitting dress shirts for work, with assorted colours and not have to pay a hefty price?

Google: “AN PHUOC

An Phuoc” is a Prestigious brand made for the upper class of Vietnamese white collar workers. They specialize in office wear and have a vast variety of sizes.
Thanks An Phuoc for tailoring to the petite female community. It’s perfect for small bust ladies, their female shirts range between $20AUD - $30AUD. Hence whenever I travel back to Vietnam I would revisit their stores just to get new colours, I currently own about over 7 An Phuoc female dress shirts (Yep I really love it, and they seem to be made of easy to iron material, depending on what colour you get, some are even non-iron!). They are seasonal so colours do change during the year, it’s so popular they even make limited edition colours, but all cuts and styles remain the same. Most shirts are long sleeves; I only saw the staff wearing the short sleeve cuts L.

Where to find it:
·         Vincom Center is based in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, which was the best place to look for An Phuoc female shirts, I’ve roamed all the city stores and Vincom Center was the only branch that stocked the different coloured female shirts.
·         You visit their website and order online, but I’m not sure what their shipping policies are and where they ship to. (CLICK HERE to go directly to their female dress shirt collection)

I don’t recommend this for busty ladies because their cut around the chest area seems smaller than the average female dress shirts made from other brands. But in my case other European, Australian and USA brands look like they float on me even when I buy the smallest size in their collection.

Fact: An Phuoc has the rights to distribute “Pierre Cardine” the label, kids wear and underwear.

Below are some of the Female dress shirts colours available for purchase:































I hope you found this post useful, I know some colours are great but some are not so great =)

Enjoy the rest of your days… ladies and gents stay beautiful, healthy, wealthy and wise
xox take care :)  

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything above, everything on my blog is my honest opinions, so I am not being paid or given free products to review or promote. My opinions are of personal experience and thoughts, so feel free to comment if you agree or disagree so I can also learn more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment